Sunday, October 5, 2008

Going home tomorrow


I have officially decided that I am going to become a fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! They are playing the Denver Broncos as I type. I'm excited about this because SC doesn't really have a pro NFL team, other than the Panthers. I've always been just a super bowl watcher and maybe I would catch a NFL game every once in a while. It's pretty neat that Tampa Bay has such a really good team. The superbowl in 2009 is actually being held in the Bucs stadium! I can't imagine how crazy this city will be in Feburary. I am so completely excited about moving here. I cannot wait! :) Tampa is such a beautiful city with so much to see and do.

We went and looked at the house today and it was beautiful! David's dad completely gutted the whole house and redid everything; completely remodeled kitchen, bathroom, paint, carpet, ceramic tile, appliances, etc. It's like walking into a brand new home :) We are so very blessed and lucky that his parents have offered for us to rent from them. It is a very beautiful home and we cannot wait to live in it and make it the "Schafer Home." Ahhhh!!!! I am so excited about my life right now!!! I just can't explain how happy David and I are! :) :) :)

I hope to hear back from my interview soon! I may be coming back to Tampa before the wedding to interview again. Please pray for me! This job is for a company called General Dynamics (they're huge) and it would be a GREAT opportunity for my career! I already have an advantage because of my previous government contract experience so we will see!!

I am going to go finish the Tampa Bay game.....I think they're about to lose. It's ok though....I have officially declared myself as a fan and I will be faithful and love them no matter what! HAHA....

We are going to go to dinner now! :) BYE!

No comments: