Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feeling depressed

Blah....I am not myself today....I think I am getting a little overwhelmed with everything. The cloudy skys outside don't help much either. I need a pick me up.....HELP! I should be happy, not stressed and depressed!......sometimes I hate being a female! haha :)

I got a pretty busy weekend ahead. I have my bridal shower #2 on Saturday! I am super excited. I know nothing about it...my best friend/maid of honor is throwing it for me with the help of my momma and some other bridesmaids. I'm sure it'll be alot of fun. Crystal is very talented and she's a great party planner! :)

I have plans to go to a Fall Festival and the Pumpkin Patch....but those may not follow through. We will see. I am also planning to go out with some friends on Saturday night maybe for dinner and a movie or maybe to do something "scary" and Halloween related!

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday......maybe I'll chear up as the day goes on. I sure hope so because feeling like this is not fun at all.

I miss you David :(

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Awww...sweetie I'm sorry you were having a rough day :( Hope things are going better for you. I hope you have fun at your bridal shower.