Saturday, October 4, 2008

Enjoying Tampa




*Some of my Photography*

Today I spent the day with Dave's mom and sister (Toni and Madison). We went shopping for about 4 hours! :) It was fun. Dave's mom and dad got David and I some things for our wedding since she can't make it to the bridal shower next weekend. She got us our Lenox Opal Innocence knife and cake server set, our Opal Innocence Guest Book and our Opal Innocence toasting flutes! :) All of it is so beautiful! I am so excited that she got that stuff for us :) Since David slept most of the day (he worked overnight last night) I played Mario Brothers in the WII with David's brother. He kicked my butt. It has been FOREVER since I've played Mario Brothers! haha.....brings back good memories.




We are about to head over to eat a lovely dinner at Davids Grandma's house. She is making brisket, mashed potatoes and something else because yesterday was Mrs. Toni's birthday! I ate light today so that I could enjoy such a big meal! Yum! :)




Well I better get going! Tomorrow is going to be nice. David is off work and we are going to go look at his parents' condo that we will be renting in about 4 weeks! Yup we have a place to live!! :) We were orignally going to move in with the parents for a few months, but they've offered to let us rent from them. So cool!! :0) We are also going to pay our rings off!! And get them engraved so that they're ready to go for the wedding!






3 comments:

The Griffith Family said...

girl I have to admit that I get teary eyed hearing you talk the way you do. I just still can't believe that you are getting married. You just aren't old enough I want to keep thinking. I can ONLY imagine what your mom and dad are feeling- and girl I've been gone for how long? But, it seems like just yesterday. I was so close to you all while we lived there- I regret not staying in touch with your fam after when it was time to leave. I loved your mom to death and still think back to those days and I smile b/c THOSE were some of the best days of my life since leaving my friends and family back home 16 yrs ago... I miss her and want to catch up. Anyway... I'm still planning a trip to SC in Nov. I want to see "this" day so I'll know that it is FOR-REAL... I'm proud of you girl. You sound like you have your head on right and happy as ever...

Deanna said...

These are such sweet photos...LOVELY!!

Emily said...

your photos are beautiful! what kind of camera do you have??? love the flowers... beautiful!