Thursday, October 16, 2008

7 Total Truthful Random Facts About Me Thursday

Hah...ok so I made that up. But I was over at My Life With Four Kids and she was tagged to write about 7 random things about herself. She didn't tag me and I didn't have a topic for my post today so I decided to steal the idea *wink*. Thanks alot Jennifer! I tagged 7 people down at the bottom but if you want to play along, please do, and let me know and I will link you!! :) Have fun and enjoy your Thursday! It's almost Friday!! YAY! :)

1. I have an obsession with bacon. Totally random right? Probably not, but the funny thing behind this is that about 6 or 7 years ago I got sick off of one of those cheese hotdogs and I swore to myself that I would never eat hotdogs, bacon, ham, pork, sausage again. Then, one day, I smelled a hotdog, wanted one and started to eat all of those things again. Now I am obsessed. I love BLTs; I love microwavable bacon; I love bacon with my pancakes and I could probably eat it everyday and not get sick of it. Weird I know.....


2. I want 4 or 5 kids. I love kids. My favorite age is when they're really little. Probably from newborn until about 6ish. After that they don't want to be held anymore and they want to do everything themselves. I want 4 or 5. Not all at once though. I don't know how mommas of multiples do it! I have so much respect for them. But, if that's what God has planned for me, then that's what David and I will do. I would like to have my children about 2 or 3 years apart but we will just have to see what God has planned for us!! :) We'll take whatever we can get!


3. I sometimes wish that I had the guts to be a doctor. Too bad this will never happen. If I could be a doctor, I would probably be a heart surgeon or a pediatrician. I can't ever imagine having someone else's life in my hands (other than my children). I wouldn't be able to handle it if they didn't make it for whatever reason. Being a doctor is just not for me. On the other side, I'm done with school. I got my B.S. and so I'm done. Not a big fan.


4. I'm addicted to blogging. I love blogging. I haven't been doing is very long but it is so much fun. There is such a big world out there full of fun people. I have about 40 or so blogs that I read daily and I honestly only know about 5 or 6 of them in real life. I'm not even sure how I came across most of them but I'm glad that I did. They're fun and I enjoy reading them everyday.....even if that makes me a little stalkerish...oh come on!! We all do it!! haha ;)

5. I can't stand it when someone pops their gum. It drives me NUTS! You know that one thing that a person can do that'll drive you insane? Yup that's it for me. You can scream, holler, even punch me, but PLEASE PLEASE don't pop your gum around me!

6. I played lacrosse and tennis in high school. I was much much better at lacrosse than I was tennis. I wish I still played. Boy did it keep you in shape! I'm actually in pretty good shape right now I must say (thanks to running) but I miss the good ol' high school days of lacrosse. I would play doubles in tennis and I could never really control the power of my hit. My balls would go out and sometimes even over the fence! Lacrosse, on the other hand, I was the #1 scorer on my team. Once I got the ball, I was gone.......I miss it alot.

7. I am deathly afraid of snakes! Enough said!

You've been tagged!!!!


My Big Sister Brandy

My awesome cousin April

Emily

Momma of a whole lotta kids

Owlhaven

Deanna at Eight is Great!

Twinfatuation

Have fun!!! ;)

3 comments:

Emily said...

i want four or five kids too:) It will be fun to see how many we really have:) yahooo!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigosh...you had me at "Obsession with bacon!" HYSTERICAL!!!!

Thanks for the tag...love meme-age.

AND...no confession about Webkinz in your reveals? I cannot BELIEVE you could decipher that Sarah and her pal were indeed on Webkinz in that picture! Great (and familiar!) eye!

Happy weekend!

Shannon said...

We have four kids and are expecting our fifth in January. And yes...It's wonderful!!
Saw your link on Owlhaven. Great blog! I'll be waiting to see wedding pictures!!