Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome to the world Baby Zachary!




My good friend, who lives next door, Angela Brady had her little baby boy today and he sure is precious!!!!!! Here are his stats:
Name: Zachary Steven
Time of Birth: 11:50am
Weight: 5 lbs. 11 ounces
Length: 17 inches
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brownish Blond
He is amazing and he is a very special baby :) You will notice some tubes in the pictures because he is in NICU right now. He is having surgery tomorrow on a small stomach issue. It's nothing too serious, but please say a prayer for him and for Angela. I can't imagine how hard it must be for her to go through that so soon after his birth. She is doing well. You can't even tell that she gave NATURAL child birth today...she was walking around and everything. You GO GIRL! I hope I do that well when I have babies! haha


I just love babies....don't you? They certaintly are a wonderful gift from God! :)

No comments: