Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two for Twosday!

My Little Sister Amanda and Me


Please come and share a photo of your "two some" whether it be a photo of your twins, siblings, friends, husand/wife, pet...you get the "picture"!! I will link you in my blog if you leave me a comment saying you posted!!



Hey everyone! Debi over at "Who Says 8 is Enough?" posted a Two for Twosday at her blog and I decided to join in as well! :) Happy Tuesday! Hop on over to Eight is Great to see who else is playing along!




3 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

What an adorable picture! Great smiles! :)

PS Thanks for the shout out! Always nice to have someone notice your blog :)

Deanna said...

You have a LOVELY blog...
Thank you soo much for stopping over to play a long!
Nice picture of you and your sister :)

The Griffith Family said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH wow- I miss you girls!!!