Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two for Twos-day and Slideshow!

"Braxsten and Me at the park. I love this little boy! :)"

"Jillian and Me at the park. I love this little girl! :)"

Hey everyone! Today is Two for Twos-day! Hop on over to Eight is Great to see who else is playing along! Enjoy my photos!


Also I posted a slideshow of my trip to GA this weekend. I had my first Bridal Shower and my first Bachelorette Party. We had so much fun!! I love my family and friends so much! :) Thank you all for making my weekend so special! :)

Click the link below to see my slideshow!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

such cute photos....

Thank you soo much for playing along!! :)

BoufMom9 said...

GREAT picture! You both look so happy :)

Emily said...

who are the two cuties?
They are adorable:)
Glad you had a great weekend:)