Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9/11

I am sad today and mourning the victims of 9/11. I personally did not loose anybody close to me during this tragic event but my heart goes out to the friends and families of those who did parish on this day, 7 years ago. Every year I emmerse myself into reading stories that people share about their experience on that day and stories about people who lost loved ones. I can't ever get over it and I can't understand how one moves on from something such as this. It is just so sad and still unbelievable to this day....I have a hard time grasping it and I can't imagine what it must be like for the families of those people who died on that day. God Bless you all and your loved ones. May God give you the strength you need to heal and be strong. I am going to go home today and hug my mom and dad and little sister and my friends a little longer because I am so thankful and blessed to have them in my life.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

It is such a day for remembering...and for gratitude for our blessings as Americans.