Monday, September 29, 2008



Today is NOT ME Monday again over at MckMama's blog! I thought that I would join in on the fun today. Hop on over to her blog to see who else is playing along! Have fun!

I am not totally posting this blog post at work!

I am not procrastinating about the 500 million things that I have to do!

I did not stay out until 230am this weekend to celebrate at my Bachelorette Party!

I did not eat Waffle House (all-star breakfast) at 245am this weekend...nope not me!

I did not stay up late last night even though I was exhausted!

I did not forget to put my wet clothes in the dryer this morning!

I did not decide to post a blog because I was bored at work again!

I am not going to keep reading the 40+ blogs that I read on a daily basis while I am at work!

I did not cheat on my diet this weekend because it was conveinient while driving to GA! Not me!

I did not FAIL to start packing earlier so that I would be ready to drive to Tampa on thursday!

I did not just totally get a call for an interview in Tampa like 3 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

I did not just totally freak out and get all nervous!! haha

I did not just break out into a sweat! haha

I did not just realize that in 5 weeks I will be Mrs. Schafer and I will have a new home in a new town with no friends or little kids to hug......so bittersweet...what am I going to do with myself?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great Not Me's and good luck with the wedding and interviews!

Weeksie50 said...

Good Luck with your Wedding. How exciting..

Melissa said...

Too funny.... I sooo "did not" type my post from work either; that would be so wrong!! ha-ha!!

Good Luck on your wedding!!

Courtney said...

Hi! Just hopped on over from MckMama's blog...congrats on your weight loss and upcoming wedding! You're beautiful and so obviously in love... :) Seems like yesterday I was getting married...soak it all up!