Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday!

Mary over at Owlhaven posted tips on Frozen Ginger on her blog yesterday and so I thought that I would post what Works for Me today. I'm not a very big cooker, although I think that I will be soon because I am getting married, but there is an old trick that has been used in my family for quite some time.

How many of you bake cookies and either later in the day or the next day the cookies are hard? Well if you have this problem all you need to do is take 2 pieces of regular white bread and place it in the bag/container that you put your baked cookies in. The cookies extract the moisture and softness of the bread and leave the bread hard while your cookies are super soft and moist! Give it a try and see for yourself because "It Works For Me!"

No comments: