Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can't believe this!

Ok so I was reading a fellow blogger's blog, Mary over at Owlhaven.net the other day and she wrote a post about how many pictures you have on your computer. She's always posting really cool stuff about all kinds of different things so I followed her directions and took a look to see how many pictures I have on my hard drive. For those of you who don't know me I always have a camera in my hand...everywhere I go....on whatever occasion. I usually take anywhere from 200-300 pictures at each event that I go to. Yes I know C-R-A-Z-Y but that's just how much I love photography! So does anyone want to guess at how many I have? I'm going to go ahead and tell you all because I can hardly believe it myself....

....it's not 1,000.....it's not 3,000.....it's not 5,000.....it's not 8,000......
it's a whopping 13,675 photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I about hit the floor when I saw that! My mom couldn't believe it. So I had to share with you all! I doubt anyone out there can beat me and if you can please let me know. I'm thinking Michelle can beat me....but who knows! I can't wait to hear from you all! Good Night

*If you want to know how to do this all you have to do is right click on My Pictures and click on properties and it will tell you how many files you have in "My Pictures"

PS...David's plane lands tomorrow at 12:30pm!! We have a ton of wedding stuff to do, so you guys may not be hearing from me for a couple of days!! :)

1 comment:

Owlhaven said...

Oh, my goodness....and you don't even have kids yet. I can't imagine how may you'll be likely to take then.

Mary