Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Since today is my 22nd birthday I just thought that I would post a cute little survey about me! I found it on a fellow blogger's blog and thought it would be cute and appropriate for the day! I hope everyone enjoys their day today. I know that I will! :)


How it works:1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.2. Each player answers questions about themselves3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers!


Where were you 5 years ago? 5 years ago was just starting my senior year in high school. I was playing varsity lacrosse and tennis….enjoying being a teenager and working part time at Bi-Lo. Life was great! :) And it still is!

What are 5 things on your to do list for the weekend?
1. Meet with Reverend Clarke
2. Meet with Jill, the wedding coordinator
3. Go camping with my family and Dave in Myrtle Beach!
4. Seafood Buffet!
5. Wedding Invitations

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Trail Mix
2. Salt and Vinegar Chips
3. Strawberry Ice Cream
4. Cheese
5. Teddy Grahams

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give my family and close friends some money
2. Travel the world
3. Invest
4. Donate
5. Save the rest and spend it as we pleased!

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Nail biting
2. Procrastination
3. Not saving money like I should!
4. I leave my clothes on the floor sometimes
5. I can be really nosey sometimes HAHA

What are five places you've lived?
1. Summerville, SC
2. Ladson, SC
3. Soon to be New Port Richey, FL
4. ---
5. ---

What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Baby-sitter
2. Bi-Lo (Retail)
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Purchasing/Logistics Associate
5. Photography (no pay)

1 comment:

The Griffith Family said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Heather.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!