Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday Outing with Friends


Mikey and Me


Crystal and Me

Rob (C's Fiance, Crystal, Jewel, Mike, Amanda, Brandon (A's Hubby)

Same people plus Me

My Best Friends :)


Me waiting in the car for Jewel :)

At Olive Garden being crazy!

My Best Friends (Jewel, Amanda, Me, and Crsystal)


Hey! For those of you who don't know my 22nd birthday is next Tuesday! YAY! I can't believe that I am almost 22 years old...it honestly completely blows my mind. So to celebrate with my best friends we went out to dinner at Olive Garden then we went out to a club, Club H2O this past Saturday. We had a blast! :) I will post some pictures below (above)!! Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

The Griffith Family said...

OH I see Jewel... she hasn't changed a single bit... hope you had a Happy Birthday... OHHH btw- where the heck did you get your layout for your blog? It is sooo cute!