Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to blogging!








Hey everyone! Sorry that I went a little hiatus for about a week. David came into town on Thursday and we had a fun filled action packed 5 days! We met with Reverend Clarke, Jill our wedding coordinator, went camping and got our marriage license. We had such a great time! It always hard to say good-bye but we did ok this time. This time was probably the easiest because the wedding is getting so close and we have so much stuff that needs to get done.
Going back to work was ok. I came home and was going to run but instead I decided to tackle my room and clean it up, pack some things and get rid of alot of "junk"! 3 hours later I am finally able to sit down and relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. It feels so good to get things accomplished. I've been procrastinating so bad lately.....but now that time is running thin I got to get a move on.
Well I just wanted to update all on David's trip. I am going to post a few pictures of his stay. Hope you all enjoy. Dont forget to keep tracking my photoblog! I am posting everyday, or at least trying to! hehe...night all!








1 comment:

The Griffith Family said...

where are you getting your layouts for your blog? Please share with me in email...
Great pics.. the fam hasn't changed a bit- except the fact that your now a lady and Amanda is taller and doesn't look like a child any longer :(
I'd love to see your mom...
OH and he's a cutey