Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to by Blog!

Hello everyone! We are Heather and David. Well I should say Heather. I will be doing most of the writing here. I hope to meet lots of friends and become friends with bloggers whose blogs I read on a daily basis. Be my friend please! :)

The purpose of this blog is to document (for family, friends and anyone) the life of me and my soon to be husband, David. We met about 4 years ago, have been dating for 3, engaged for 8 months and our wedding is on November 8, 2008! We were friends before we started dating and it wasn't until David moved away that we realized our feelings for each other. We have done the long distance thing practically our entire relationship but we know, without a doubt, that we are meant to be together. We hope everyone enjoys reading about our journey of love, laughter, happiness, family, babies and anything else that we are bound to come across. Feel free to leave us comments if you would like to. We hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Ooops! I mean, welcome to my* blog....or I should say OUR* blog....whew!