Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ugh.....

Ugh...is right....

My day started off nice. I got to work and got a call from my honey. He was nice and perky considering he worked all night. I got to talk to him for a little while before he went off to sleep.
After he was gone......let's say things went downhill a little. I got really bad cramps from the you know what and my head started hurting and I am completely stressed out with a project that I just began....so I decided to take a lunch break hoping that it would help....and it did a little, but not much. I guess what would really help would be for 4:45pm to roll around faster!! hehe

I am going to GA tomorrow with my mom and sister for the weekend. We're going to visit some family. I'm excited because usually I don't get to go because I'm eyebrow deep with homework and studying. But now that I'M GRADUATED I don't have anymore of that! And so I go!

I did really good at the gym last night. That 90 minute class kicked my butt! I didn't stay the entire time because I was getting calls and text messages and I wanted to talk to David before he went to work. I am really proud of myself this week. I plan on going today after work because I'm going out of town. I guess I'll have to find other ways to exercise while I'm gone. I am going to pick up a set of 10lb weights before I go home. My boss has became my personal trainer for free!! He's a really big runner/biker and he really knows his stuff.

I had a salad with whole carrots and cucumbers and a lasagna lean cuisine for lunch. Oh yeah and some applesauce! Not too bad huh? I can't help but want a snicker bar right now....I think that will help me cheer up and not feel so crappy. What do you think? LOL!

No comments: