Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still going strong!

Hey everyone! I just thought that I would update saying that I went to the gym again tonight for my favorite cycling class of the week! Jeff teaches it and he is so intense! I love it! I can't wait to go back tomorrow. Cycling is becoming one of my favorite things to do now.

Today was David's first day off. Poor thing. I don't know how he works 88 hours in one week but he does it....with little complaining. I give him props because I know that I couldn't do it. My baby is a hard-working man! That is one of my favorite things about him. Anyway...he couldn't make it past 6:30 so that means I don't get to talk to him tonight. :( i miss him *sigh*

Anyway...I'm going to hit the sack now or maybe post some more pictures on my photography blog...check that out if you are interested. Night everyone!

No comments: