Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not too bad!

Well I did it! I lost 4 pounds…..not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 pounds in two weeks!! :) GO ME is all that I have to say. I cannot believe it!! I went to my usual cycling class (had a blast) and walked by the scale saying nah I shouldn’t get on there but of course I did and I dropped 4 pounds! Which means that I lied on my license renewal paper yesterday! OOOPS!!! LOL It feels pretty good! I’m going to continue and hopefully get to my goal weight by the time of the wedding. I will weigh myself again next Monday and see how I’ve done. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Griffith Family said...

WAY TO GO!!! You should go to sparkpeople.com and check that website out. It's great to track the calorie intake and set goals...
Keep it up.

Vikki said...

Way to go girl, that is Awesome!! all that hard work is paying off :)