Monday, July 14, 2008

New Goals


Ok so I did it! I went to the cycling class and it was amazing! It really kicked my butt but it pumped me up and inspired me to try and lose weight again. After the gym I went to Publix and picked up some things:


1-Bag Salad

2-Light Ranch Dressing

3-Bag of Baby Carrots

4-Cucumber

5-100 Calorie Popcorn

6-(6) Lean Cuisines

7-Bottled Water

8-Yougurt


So I think I'm good to go for about a week and I only spent $20! That's cheaper than eating fast food everyday for a week! I am really pumped about this! So wish me luck!


Starting weight: 180 (not my heaviest...thank GOD!)...see picture of me and my little sister up top

1st goal: 175 (I am aiming for a 5lb. loss in about 2 weeks)

2nd goal: 170 (I am aiming for a 10lb. loss in about 4-8 weeks)

3rd goal: 165 (I am aiming for a 15lb. loss by November 8, 2008...our wedding day)


The future is in the eye of the beholder




No comments: