Friday, July 25, 2008

25 Years ago today.........









My parents were married. Today is their 25th Wedding Anniversary!!! :) Go Mom and Dad! My parents have been such an inspiration for me. They were there to push me through school and to make sure that I had a great life growing up. They always provided me with everything that I needed and made sure that our home was always filled with love and laughter. I am so blessed to have parents like them. They have such great love and respect for each other. Their marriage has been a very successful one and I know, by looking at them, that my marriage will be the same. They love each other still to this day like they did when they first met. I will never forget the examples my parents have set and I hope that when I have children, I can too, show them the love my parents have shown me and set an example with David of how love should be. I love you Mom and Dad. Happy Silver Anniversary! I cannot wait to celebrate the 50th with you! :)

Love your daughter,
Heather

2 comments:

The Griffith Family said...

WOW 25 years! Awesome. They are exactly what you described them as. Tell them I said Happy Anniv. and know that I think of them.

carol said...

You are so right. Your mom and dad are two really special people. We really have missed you all since we moved to Columbia.Tell them Congrats from me and Quinton. Also, I love your blog it is giving me a chance to catch up and to be able to watch you continue to grow. We have always loved your family so much. Love Ya1 Carol and Quinton